Sunday, May 29, 2011

Re: What is the best way?

I had a conversation the other day with a colleague on my not-so-successful blogging.  And we started talking about what is the best way now days to reach people.  It actually was an interesting conversation.  I had really never gave it much thought but just knew or know intuitively how to get a hold of people quickly if need be.  For example...most people don't even answer their cell phones (or they have them on silent and can't hear them like me) if they know who is calling. Many people have even gotten rid of their land lines (something I am considering as well).  So the cell is really the only way to get a hold of someone. Email.....unless it is hooked up to your cell forget about it..many times people are not near a computer 24/7 like in the old days. Texting for most seems to be a quicker way to reach people and to get answers in a timely matter (not blogging for sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment